Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful - with light.
The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun!
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
What You Will Do
- Support Manufacturing & Engineering team with Test Hardware, Software and Methodologies for accurately testing High Power Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs).
- Debugging and understanding Lumileds L2 Auto/Matrix products and isolating the which component failure based on tester results.
- Support engineering activity, Test process related that been consign by Test engineers.
- Conduct dedicate DOE to analyze the LED/module performance.
- Handling operating machine/tester to perform data collection.
- Data analysis /characterize/failure analysis based on high volume test data.
- Minor machine/hardware trouble shooting & repair day in day out activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for a professional who determines how to create a process that would best test a particular product in manufacturing and related disciplines, in order to assure that the product meets applicable specifications. Someone who is also responsible for determining the best way a test can be performed in order to achieve adequate test coverage.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Education (Minimum Level) - Bachelor's, Diploma ‘s.
- Field of Study - Engineering, IT related background.
- Years of Experience (Minimum) - 0 years.
- Licenses / Certifications - N/A.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm