Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
Lumileds is seeking a highly-qualified intern to take responsibility for supporting the Process and Color Engineers in operation product sustenance.
In this role, you will be assisting the team on sustaining the products and processes in production.
What You Will Do
- To support Process and Color Engineers to develop, evaluate, improve and sustain the products, processes and color performance.
- To calculate and update the material consumption in the system.
- Compile report for the process and color excursion.
- Help in root cause analysis and data collection for daily excursion.
- Support Process and Color Engineers to execute engineering activities including dispensing, color targeting, test measurement and DOE evaluation.
- Contributes ideas and work in team in develop and improving the existing and new products.
- Solve moderate scope problems by applying of existing techniques/technology within the project/assignment in thorough and timely manner.
- Be part of small work group/support teams responsible for a portion of projects, or work alone on projects that impact business operations and resulting in timely completion of projects.
- Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor's.
- Field of Study - Majoring in Bachelor's degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science/Engineering, Photonics/optics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics or related fields.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm