Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful - with light.
The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone who possess a pleasant personality with strong people & communication skills.
Lumileds is seeking a highly qualified Engineer to take responsibility for assisting our R&D engineers with New Product Development and manufacturing activities of Phosphor Integration team.
In this role, you will experience the real working life in a global multi-national company and network with professionals in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Engineering build material handling & shipment.
- Assists engineers with film coating & characterization.
- Support film inspection & thawing cycle traceability.
- Manage machine booking for engineering build.
- Support inventory management.
- Sample testing & manual VI.
Required Skills and Abilities
- CGPA above 3.
- Detail - oriented.
- Have experience in computer software like words, excel & power point.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malay for both writing and oral.
- Have your own transport.
- Able to work in the office during MCO or support overtime (when requested).
Education (Minimum Level):
Field of Study:
Physics, Chemistry, Material Science/Engineering, Photonics/optics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
Years of Experience (Minimum):
Licenses / Certifications:
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm