To support Product Development Engineers to design, develop and improve products, processes and components. Support transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production. To work/execute on R&D/Engineering development projects.
What You Will Do
- Support Product Development Engineer to execute new product development activities including testing and measurement and engineering DOE evaluation.
- Contributes ideas and work in team in developing/implementing new products.
- Solve moderate scope problems by applying of existing techniques/technology within the project/assignment in thorough and timely manner.
- Be part of small work group/support teams responsible for a portion of projects, or work alone on projects that impact business operations and resulting in timely completion of projects.
- Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
Majoring in Bachelor's degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science/Engineering, Photonics/optics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm