What You Will Do
- Support on preparation activities for MES Camstar Upgrade.
- Develops test strategy and test data to ensure all business scenarios cover to deliver a good quality and robust system, without major hiccups.
- Modeling and configuring MES system to meet shop floor requirement.
- Develops systems documentation, Prepares technical and user documentation and conducts system training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system problems relating to shop floor and manufacturing system Defining manufacturing process flows and suggestions for performance improvement as related to system capabilities.
- Help streamline and simplify whenever possible Doing research, involve in the troubleshooting process on incoming issues.
- Complies with environments, security, healthy and safety requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing or received Degree in Computer Science.
- Preferable to have working experience in the manufacturing environment especially with hands on experience for MES/Shop floor system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Matured personality with strong communication skills, able to communicate with all levels.
- Knowing VB.Net, Excel VBA, Macro and other programming language is and added advantage.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm