The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
We are looking for someone who have passion, kind to learn, have statistical and mathematical knowledge to support data analysis. Besides, have experience in computer software like words, excel, power point & excel macro.
Lumileds is seeking a highly qualified Engineer to take responsibility for product engineering roles.
In this role, you will explore to the LED NPI development environment. You will learn on LED methodology. Support engineering activity in Flash Module, data collection by using various metrologies, data compilation & yield analysis.
What you will do
- Carries out engineering evaluations assigned by Engineer with the objective of solving problems, qualifying new products / processes / materials, or studying new and better production methods
- To collect data and compile results into report in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Inspects assembled products and sub-assemblies for process control purposes
- Provide recommendation, idea, feedback that could improve yield, productivity, cost or process method
- Troubleshoots problem areas assigned by Engineer with minimum assistance and recommends corrective actions
- Learn on yield compilation, yield analysis & problem-solving skill
- Able to observe, highlight problem, and possible giving recommendation corrective action
- Complies with environment, security, health, and safety requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
- CGPA above 3
- Have statistical and mathematical knowledge to support data analysis.
- Have experience in computer software like words, excel, power point & excel macro.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malay for both writing and oral.
- Able to support overtime esp. during weekdays.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-tasking, fast learner.
- Matured personality with leadership potential & strong Quality Mindset is required.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm