The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
Lumileds is seeking an intern who are willing to take responsibility and challenges in the Project base manufacturing environment.
In this role, you will be assisting multiple Project Owners on the Cost Saving and Industry 4.0 related Project’s initiatives with Lumileds Manufacturing Dept.
What you will do
- Coordinating Key Project Initiatives with Cross Functional Teams example call Meetings, documenting actions, and track actions plan.
- Assist Key Project Owners in follow up actions owners and updating projects roadmaps.
- Work with supporting group example IT Dept, Process Engineering, IE depart, Equipment Engineering on technical supports when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for interns who likes challenges and willing to learn while having fun contributing to the organization.
- Computer skills example – database management (Microsoft Business Intelligent, Excel, Access) will be an added advantage.
- Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm