The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program (1 year) offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
During this apprenticeship period, you will gain exposure to a broad network of business stakeholders and interact with hiring managers & business leaders on internal engagement activities. This is a great opportunity to understand how Supply Chain collaborate in an established global organization.
Apprenticeship Commitment - January 2021 - December 2021 (1 year).
What You Will Do
As part of the Supply Chain function and reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, this exciting role will take on responsibility for operational excellence for your own accounts by continually root causing and improving the operational side of the accounts.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Develop and undertake tasks and projects in coordination with the manager and the entity Supply Chain Manager.
- Work on the specific supply chain key indicators such as stock, service level, cost and credit.
- Ensure that good practices are understood, communicated and applied across the teams.
- Follow up the deployment of each project and calculate the related indicators, measure project benefits and ROI.
- Consolidate all the information relating to his/her projects and communicate project updates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply.
- Exceptional spoken and written English.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving.
- Strong positive outlook with a willingness to learn and get involved with a hands-on approach.
- Clear communicator who is able to build strong networks with a wide range of different people.
- Ability to work in a team and also autonomously to high pressure timelines.
- Quick learner and inquisitive natured.
- Outgoing and confident in speaking to a wide range of different people, in person and via phone/e-mail.
- Logical / Analytical in approach to problem solving but also able to add a creative flair.
- Passion to add value to the supply chain within the World’s largest cosmetics company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm