Ever wondered about how you can begin a career in the beauty industry?
The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program (1 year) offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
By the end of this apprenticeship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Marketing and Event Planning. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each campaign, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - January 2021 - December 2021 (1 year).
Are you keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to manage some of your favorite brands? Do you learn best while on the job?
We’re looking to hire Marketing apprentices who are strong in the areas of Retail/Operations/Trade Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Focus on specific category strategies based on deep consumer, O+O shopper and customer insight and build action plans that optimize O+O category growth.
- Identify growth opportunity via category expansion and innovation that answer channel needs.
- Act as 'go to' expert in your specific categories.
- Prepare compelling category stories to support in providing concept sells to enable Retail/e-Retail Category and Sales teams to land projects.
- Analyze multiple sources of data to fully understand responsibility categories.
- Develop full understanding of category story based on combination of data source i.e., Nielsen Retail Audit, Kantarpanel, e-Comm sell out, Google Analytic, CRM database and other relevant ad-hoc research studies.
- Apply appropriate data to drive understanding of accounts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong passion for Marketing in the beauty industry.
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures.
- Outgoing personality, hands-on with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Creativity with a good eye for design.
- Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines.
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm