We are the world leader in beauty - empowering billions of people to inspire confidence and self-belief every day. We are a leading brand powerhouse offering beauty through our diverse portfolio of 36 international brands across 140 countries.
More than that, we are a team of 82 000 passionate people who are driven and are working together towards our mission of bringing beauty to all. Every day we are creating something new – a new product or a new experience, to win the hearts and minds of our next billion consumers!
We are looking for fresh talents to join us on our exciting journey!
Are you seeking a career that will develop you professionally and personally? Do you want the opportunity to be empowered to lead impactful and challenging projects?
If yes, then the L’Oréal Management Trainee Program is for you!
Our Program Journey:
Our 2 years program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in key business functions - Digital & E-Commerce.
You will get hands-on experience leading key business projects, being part of the winning teams that makes us a market-leading beauty company and you will collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
We truly believe in our Management Trainees and the value that you bring to our organization. With that, we invest in your training and development. You will have a customized program that will give you extensive on-the-job training with real business challenges. Key skills and business fundamentals are built to ensure a rewarding career in L’Oréal and a great opportunity to fast track your career.
During the 2-year journey, you will have:
- Multiple rotations in different functions of the business.
- Key projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives.
- Classroom and online training to equip you with relevant technical and professional competencies.
- An assigned Mentor to provide support and guidance.
- An environment that will shape your leadership quality for the future.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Graduates in any discipline with less than 2 years full-time working experience.
- Passionate about developing a career in retail and FMCG industry.
- Analytical and sensitive to numbers, trends and beauty and products.
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial, driven a creative problem solver with an open mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm