Lendlease Malaysia is currently searching for a Finance Analyst to join our Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role provides finance support and financial control.
What You Will Do
Your duties are including but not limited to:
- Support the Finance Manager to manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance and reporting.
- Contribute to the preparation of budget plans, including profit, overhead and cashflow forecasting.
- Oversee recurring reporting, including total project costs, profits and cashflow forecasting, and financial presentations for management information and use.
- Assist with project pipeline planning and management of pipeline status updates.
- Any other duties assigned by the Finance Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team and independently.
Our Finance team provides the strategic and operational Finance support to all areas of our Lendlease business.
This includes establishing our systems, processes and reporting platforms to support business performance, analysis and day-to-day management.
No matter where your office is, you will be a part of a company that values you. At Lendlease, we invest in you professionally and personally so that you perform to your full potential to leave behind positive legacies in years to come.
Lendlease is a globally integrated real estate and investment group with core expertise in shaping cities and creating strong and connected communities.
Being bold and innovative characterizes our approach and doing what matters defines our intent.
We create award-winning urban precincts, new communities for older people and young families just starting out, retail precincts, and workplaces to the highest sustainability standards.
We are also privileged to create essential civic and social infrastructure including state-of-the-art hospitals, universities and stadiums around the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Information Technology
- Locations:Bayan Lepas
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2022, 6:00 pm