As a member of the Lendlease Graduate Program, you will become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact, many of our leaders began their career as part of our graduate program.
Our Program spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across our business areas and main functions including Finance, Building Construction and Engineering, Property Development, Property Management, Investment Management and Capital Markets.
Working on different projects with different people, drivers, complexities, challenges, geographies and responsibilities helps develop well rounded and highly skilled individuals.
We have a proven global track record in delivering complex mixed-use large scale urban regeneration incorporating residential, retail and office sector innovation and are establishing a new benchmark for best practice within the Asian market including Paya Lebar Quarter, Tun Razak Exchange, Jem and [email protected]
We operate an integrated team model that allows us to manage the entire development process, from outline brief through to management of a completed asset and investment management. You will be exposed to the full development cycle including project management and construction, build on your commercial acumen, actively manage stakeholders, and experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence. You will join a passionate and growing team.
What you will do
The Finance Executive will rotate through the Finance Function and its Centre of Excellence and will support the preparation of financial and management reporting for the business, including the provision of timely and accurate forecasting through management reports, and ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You may also gain exposure within Finance Services to better understand finance processes in the region. This role works closely with the Senior Finance Managers and requires a great deal of business partnering and stakeholder management.
- Support the Finance Manager to manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance and reporting.
- Contribute to the preparation of budget plans, including profit, overhead and cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee monthly management reports, including profit and cash flow forecasting, and financial presentations for management information and use.
- Oversee Project cost reports are updated on a regular basis and attend cost report reviews.
- Closely work with Project Managers and Business heads on issues relating to Projects.
- Track and monitor costs against forecasts on a monthly basis, including preparation of relevant reports.
- Support Finance Services in the preparation of all monthly reporting and analysis, ensuring accurate variance analysis.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, disclosures, and support documentation with Finance Services.
- Review, interpret and analyse financial statements, disclosures, and support documentation, as applicable.
- Monitor the general ledger and sub-ledger postings. Identify significant trends, key fluctuations, and any unusual events in activity recorded in the ledgers.
- Oversee financial transactions and accounting positions at the project level.
- Provide commentary for management reports regarding profits, cash balances and other financial results.
- Ensure implementation of globally consistent policies, procedures, accounting standards and financial controls, and control processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e. finance, accounting, or equivalent) with an analytical grounding.
- CPA or ACCA qualified or working towards the qualification(s).
- Or a minimum 1-year working experience or less than 1-year working experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with financial analysis formulas and strong spreadsheet capabilities.
- Competent research capability utilising the Internet and other information sources.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly a good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional analytical, numerical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with a focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
- Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm