As a member of the Lendlease Graduate Program, you will become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact, many of our leaders began their career as part of our graduate program.
Our Program spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across our business areas and main functions including Finance, Building Construction and Engineering, Property Development, Property Management, Investment Management and Capital Markets.
Working on different projects with different people, drivers, complexities, challenges, geographies and responsibilities helps develop well rounded and highly skilled individuals.
We have a proven global track record in delivering complex mixed-use large scale urban regeneration incorporating residential, retail and office sector innovation and are establishing a new benchmark for best practice within the Asian market including Paya Lebar Quarter, Tun Razak Exchange, Jem and [email protected]
We operate an integrated team model that allows us to manage the entire development process, from outline brief through to management of a completed asset and investment management. You will be exposed to the full development cycle including project management and construction, build on your commercial acumen, actively manage stakeholders, and experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence. You will join a passionate and growing team.
What you will do
- Contribute to routine and/or less complicated aspects and/or phases of projects and under the direction of relevant supervisors, identify issues and/or non-conformances for the attention of high level staff.
- Perform routine engineering duties and tasks under supervision which may involve researching, gathering and correlating basic data and undertaking basic testing and/or analysis as directed.
- Contribute to the preparation of construction reports, contract and schedules as directed, ensuring alignment with company procedures and compliance with applicable standards.
- Responsible for cost, time, quality and safety on projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e. Civil, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Town Planning) with an analytical grounding. Or a minimum 1-year working experience or less than 1-year working experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with financial analysis formulas and strong spreadsheet capabilities.
- Competent research capability utilising the Internet and other information sources.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional analytical, numerical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with a focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
- Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Management, Planning and Surveying
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm