To create the best places, we need the best Talent - We are committed to finding the brightest graduates for our Lendlease Graduate Program.
The Lendlease Graduate Program is a two-year developmental programme which includes two or three rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities across our businesses.
You will become part of a diverse team-based environment and supported through a structured learning and development program, networking and mentoring – allowing you to build lasting relationships with both senior leaders and fellow graduates.
As a Graduate Analyst under the Lendlease Graduate Program – Development stream, you will have the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of how Lendlease operates, through rotations across our businesses.
You will gain exposure to different parts of the development cycle, with the opportunity to complete rotations through a diverse range of development business units such as Urban Regeneration, Retail Development, Residential and Communities.
You will gain experience in investment and asset management, financial modelling and analysis activities, applying specialized professional theories and conducting research to prepare and submit investment proposals and benchmark reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for students with degrees in Economics, Real Estate/Business Management, Urban/Town Planning, Finance or other property related degrees. You will enjoy interacting with a diverse range of individuals, be motivated by challenge and change whilst driven to deliver results through your resourcefulness. We look for graduates who are passionate, motivated and driven to make a difference, with a commitment to safety, sustainability and diversity.
What you need to know:
- Fresh Graduates with relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e., Economics, Real Estate/Business Management, Urban/Town Planning, Finance, or other property related degrees) with an analytical grounding.
- Or a minimum 1-year working experience or less than 1-year working experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with financial analysis formulas and strong spreadsheet capabilities.
- Competent research capability utilizing Internet and other information sources.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional analytical, numerical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
- Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm