To create the best places, we need the best Talent - We are committed to finding the brightest graduates for our Lendlease Graduate Program.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you are part of Lendlease, you are going places. A diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice, you will work in a purpose-driven organization that is committed to taking care of our people. Lendlease is looking for a creative and highly agile team player to push boundaries and collaborate across our businesses as you develop your career with us.
Discover how you can kick start your career with us through our Lendlease Graduate Program.
At a Glance:
The Lendlease Graduate Program is a two-year talent developmental program which includes two or more rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities across our businesses.
You will become part of a diverse team-based environment and be supported through a structured learning and development program, networking and mentoring – allowing you to learn from both senior leaders and fellow graduates while forging lasting connections.
Tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles with Lendlease, we offer exciting program streams across our business areas and enterprise support functions.
As a Graduate Analyst under Lendlease’s Graduate Program - Corporate Affairs & Marketing stream, you will benefit from rotations between Regional Communications, Retail Marketing, Digital and Loyalty Marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e., Communications, Journalism, Advertising/ Media, Marketing, with minors in Business- or Data Science/ Analytics-related).
- Fresh graduates welcomed those with some working experience will be an advantage.
- An interest in graphic design including video production and/or VBA for Excel will provide you with an added advantage.
- Competent research capability utilizing the Internet and other information sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with a focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
- Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Data Science...
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm