What You Will Do
- Contribute to routine and phases of Business Development tasks and activities to provide operational support, align to plans, processes and systems.
- Assist with collation and verification of research and analysis, which may include feasibility studies, financial, regulatory and legal data, information on potential business partners, new markets, products and services and analysis on the viability of alternative business development opportunities, to produce accurate and timely data to inform decision making.
- Assist with the preparation of documentation, which may include reports, materials, proposals, contracts and presentations to provide information and records, adhering to organizational and legislative requirements.
- Review, maintain and update information, systems and databases to monitor and align activities, progress and performance to Development plans and goals.
- Keep abreast with the pulse of the Property industry in Malaysia and relevant markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance, and/or Management, combined with fundamental level of role knowledge.
- Fresh graduates but some work experience is preferred, ideally with exposure to the property industry.
- Problem solving, technical and analytical skills, which may include knowledge of valuation, business operations and organizational strategy to support the implementation of organizational policies, procedures and programs and Business Development operations.
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate decision making and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Energetic, passionate and fast learner.
- Fluent in English - Ability to read, write and speak in Mandarin is an added plus.
- Meticulous, resourceful and independent.
- Creative and lateral thinker.
- Comfortable working in a flat organizational structure.
- Tenacious yet dynamic and flexible.
Closed a day ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm