In this position you will be responsible to check & validate invoice received from 3PL Partners. You will also be involved in communicating with relevant stakeholders (third-party logistics, finance team, etc.) on any claim dispute issues.
Expect an international, professional and entrepreneurial business environment as well as the opportunity to be part the exciting growth story of LEX.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Manager, Invoice and Claims, you will have to:
- Ensure Invoices are issued from third-party logistic partner (3PL) is timely as per contract agreement.
- Perform billing accuracy checking on invoice received & send dispute report to 3PL on monthly basis.
- Prepare account reconciliation to ensure all transactions have been properly taken up.
- Prepare payment approval on monthly basis. Ensure payables are managed smoothly and efficiently in accordance with procedures and with accuracy and completeness.
- Analyse cost saving to be achieved after dispute to improve invoice accuracy.
- Immediately raise/communicate any issues that involve cross-functional departments and 3PLs for prompt action.
- Review invoice SOP on a yearly basis and provide ideas and solution based on latest business requirement for streamlined and efficient claims process.
- Provide invoice related analysis to stakeholders as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting with at least 2 years of working experience in billing and claim, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- High and positive energy with great collaboration attitude, flexible, and strong team player.
- Logical, analytical and data driven with attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm