At Lazada, we’re setting new standards for eCommerce, and we’re doing this by bringing out the best in our people. We value curiosity and passion in creating the right environment using technology and tools that allow the best ideas to surface from our people.
We experiment, we learn, and we do better every day. Whether we’re running campaigns or testing an idea, we have fun. We are as diverse as the region we connect, because we value the power of difference. Ultimately, we are united in our mission to change the face of retail – together.
Lazada’s Key Account Managers work alongside our Category Managers to identify sales opportunities and cultivate seller relationships. You will work across Lazada’s various departments, ensuring sellers can run their businesses smoothly and effectively on our platform.
You will also be responsible for overseeing our product assortment and availability, gleaning insights and driving opportunities that maximize sales potential. You should possess a passion for e-commerce, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment.
You will also grow with us - Lazada’s focus is on creating career paths within the organization that ensure you are able to continually enhance your own career prospects.
What You Will Do
- Develop, monitor and manage an assigned portfolio of brands and merchants on the Lazada platform, which may include LazMall and Redmart.
- Formulate a sound commercial portfolio strategy, including range and pricing, and ensure key accounts to hit their sales targets.
- Evaluate performance on a daily, weekly and month basis to further optimize product, pricing and promotion decisions, as well as marketing spend.
- Establish strong relationships with Lazada’s partners, and support their activities on our platform.
- Support Lazada’s partners in their store launches, sales campaigns and brand events.
- Coordinate with other internal teams to ensure adequate support in areas like supply chain, customer service and marketing; ensure changes in our business create win-win scenarios for Lazada and our sellers.
- Pitch promotional tools for the platform that will help sellers increase customer traffic and sales.
- Curate comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insights to drive category success.
- Develop channel marketing and promotions plans.
- Coach sellers in maximizing yield from our platform, and internal teams on optimal seller support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2nd Class by Aug 2021.
- Major in Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or any related field.
- Experience in leadership roles via curricular involvement in university.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive solutions accordingly.
- Passionate towards retail, marketing and e-commerce.
- Enjoys planning, negotiations and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Well versed with Excel.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Valid work authorization in Malaysia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm