Lazada’s Campaign team helps enhance both seller performance and user experience through category and cross-category campaigns on our platforms.
As a Campaign Specialist, you will report to the Manager of Campaigns, and oversee everything from flash sales and daily deals to our regional mega-campaigns. You are responsible for coordinating across business functions on campaign execution, and ensuring the different elements fall into place to drive awareness, engagement, and sales. You will also grow with us - Lazada’s focus is on creating career paths within the organization that ensure you are able to continually enhance your own career prospects.
What You Will Do
- Plan and orchestrate campaigns that supports Lazada’s overall brand and marketing strategy.
- Manage the monthly campaign calendar for both category and cross-category campaigns.
- Conceptualize strong and on-brand campaign content to enhance the user journey and experience.
- Ensure campaigns are optimized for search, and effectively drive traffic and sales.
- Engage both internal and external stakeholders during the planning and execution phases of campaigns of various scales, from flash sales and daily deals, to mega campaigns.
- Provide campaign performance insights and key learnings, as well as recommendations on how to improve future campaigns to category merchandising and other teams.
- Understand both the opportunities and limitations presented by the platform and consider how that impacts business and design plans.
- Experiment with creative initiatives to engage new sellers and attract new customers.
- Stay on top of industry trends and share best practices across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2nd Class by Aug 2021.
- Major in Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or any related field.
- Experience in leadership roles via curricular involvement in university.
- Passionate on e-commerce merchandising and understanding of consumer journey.
- Possess strong data analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment.
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Valid work authorization in Malaysia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm