What You Will Do
- Assist MFG System Engineers in developing business processes and project managements leveraging the knowledge of
- Manufacturing 6S, Lean Six Sigma, PSDM (Problem Solving & Decision Making), and project management methodologies.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Able to read, write and verbal communication skills in English.
- Use computer-based data systems, applications, and Office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams).
- Type of work: cleanroom work, computer work.
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm