What You Will Do
- Assist in development of automation solutions to support and enhance data analytics and decision making.
- Responsible for conducting UAT, documentation and providing training to end users.
- Perform system sustaining and continuous improvement.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming Language: Python, SQL.
- Use computer-based data systems, applications, and Office software (e.g., Microsoft Business Intelligent) and Power BI.
- Able to read, write and verbal communication skills in English.
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm