Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
What You Will Do
- Develop and proliferate manufacturing floor communication using the appropriate media.
- Perform analysis and able to come up with ideas on event management for 4 shifts employees.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Good writing and communication skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to us Office Microsoft applications and other digital communication and development applications.
- Able to do motion and still photography.
- Like to meet people and stay curious about what’s happening around the factory floor, capture the moments.
- Able to design simple communication website, blogs, social platform, posters, magazine and video that are suitable for floor employees, able to translate product to Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to market communication product and do postmortem for improvement
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times.
Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm