What You Will Do
- Accomplish tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Assist on supplier process improvement projects and data collection.
- Assist on tracking and reporting of qualification progress.
- Participate in work instruction development and perform clerical duties.
- Required to work with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- Able to communicate and compose well in English.
- Attention to detail.
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm