As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
What You Will Do
- Provide Finance transaction processing support to deliver finance services in accordance with established processes, work procedures, SOX requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service level & targets.
- Assist in month-end close activities.
- Carry out reporting activities and analysis according to specific deadline.
- Ad-hoc task as directed by the Finance Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final Year Students are welcome to apply for this position.
- Candidate must possess or is currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm