Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
We are looking for the right people to train with the goal to make associate in less than 1 year. And ultimately help us expand our customer portfolio. We have a vast array of customers and our base is only growing. As such we are looking for entry level candidates to participate in our management trainee program. As a team member, they'll work closely with several experienced managers in our start-up industry.
They'll develop a greater understanding of our marketing techniques, management training style, leadership development, brand and business development services and the strategies that support them. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. Think you are up for it? Apply now and join the team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to experience the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry!
What you will do
- You’ll join us a management trainee and develop skills in all areas, from operations to customer service to sales & marketing. So, it really is a general management role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including, pricing, market research, and logistics.
- Able to interface with new and existing customers to increase customer exposure to products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with an ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm