What You Will Do
- You’ll join us an Intern and develop skills in all areas, from operations to customer service to sales & marketing. So, it really is a general management role.
- Support assigned department in administrative day to day operations.
- Exposure in cross function department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Management, or other relevant course.
- Interns must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including, pricing, market research, and logistics.
- Able to interface with new and existing customers to increase customer exposure to products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with an ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:16th July 2018, 6:00 pm