Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. Think you are up for it? Apply now and join the team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to experience the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry!
What you will do
- Design for and an eye for different online channels including Online advertisements, Brochures, Leaflets, Posters, social media, live photos, eDM, etc
- A designer who doesn’t just do, but has ideas
- A team player that have good interpersonal skills, able to work closely across departments
- Candidates with own design portfolio to demonstrate design skill and passion will be a plus point
- Support the marketing manager in the coordination of various marketing and partnership campaigns
Required Skills and Abilities
- Aspiring design school level or graduate from a design institute
- Knowledge in Adobe products, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or equivalent. Proficient with After Effects will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to handle different tasks on the fly; a creative and analytical mind with good communication skills
- Strong sense of composition, space, colour management, and good photo retouching skills
- Have eagerness to learn and interest to extend knowledge in marketing
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm