You drive your career - We provide the tools and support; you drive your success. In encouraging your career growth, we offer a broad range of on and off the job learning opportunities.
From learning on the job, to international classrooms and virtual trainings, we offer development opportunities as unique as you and your ambitions.
Leaders face unique challenges. That is why we place special emphasis on developing leaders through targeted programmes which support personal and professional development.
Our national, regional, and global talent programs offer participants a platform to learn, better understand our business and customers, and grow their personal network.
What You Will Do
You are responsible for ensuring adherence to our Finance Accounting Policies, driving profitability, cost awareness + efficiency across the Sea Logistics organization:
- To ensure timely revenue recognition, invoicing + gross profit confirmation as per the Finance Accounting Policy.
- To check + index incoming supplier invoices, ensuring all transactions are accrued without error; initiate + resolve any rate discrepancies.
- To ensure the timely closing of FSL for all files, coordinating with our CCL + OCC teams to resolve discrepancies.
- To standardize charge codes + tariffs for invoicing + payables.
- To drive the improvement of AutoFSL rates together with our CCL + OCC teams.
- To drive Local Charge Maintenance in SeaRates + TQT in collaboration with the Pricing Manager + team.
- To ensure the accuracy + consistency of all operational finance data over its life cycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum diploma qualification in logistics/supply chain.
- Have a great interest in Finance/Numbers.
- Good personal communication and positive customer mindset.
- Able to work and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm