This 2 year program within the Human Resources Functional Unit, aims to identify and develop talented graduates to be Kuehne + Nagel’s core management group in the future. This customized career track will broadly train these graduates in the different pillars of HR, including Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and Organizational Development.
Key Program Elements:
- Minimum of 4 intra-BU rotations
- Forwarder Certification upon program completion
- Mentor & Peer Coaching
- 360 Feedback & Assessment reviews
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to Malaysian graduates only.
- Candidate must possess minimum a Diploma or Degree.
- Preference to be given to graduates in Business, Human Resources.
- Good academic and extra-curricular credentials.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:2nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.