KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Ipoh and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, Ipoh office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
What You Will D
Under this function, our interns will acquire these competencies:
- Understanding of Accounting Standards in Malaysia.
- Audit assessment & compliance.
- Drafting of financial statements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in Accounting (preferred) or Finance, with preferably an average CGPA of 3.2.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm