KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Penang and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG Penang office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
What You Will Do
- Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolios and related assignments.
- Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree (First Class Honours / Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm