KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Johor Bahru and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, JB office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover
The Tax Dispute Resolution group brings together a team of experienced and dynamic professionals dedicated in addressing tax risk management and ultimately in achieving good tax strategy. The Tax Dispute Resolution professionals have worked closely with the tax authorities and have been involved in cases across various industries in the tax audits and investigations.
What You Will Do
Assist Tax Consultants, Tax Managers and Tax Directors in carrying out tax assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
- Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm