Our Malaysia Korea Business Practice assists Korean businesses to invest and grow in the Malaysian market, and assists Malaysian companies looking to enter Korea:
- Our teams of Korean and Malaysian professionals embrace Korea culture and language, and possess the local knowledge required to help our clients understand and manage the many commercial and country specific challenges facing them in Malaysia and Korea.
- We assist our clients to develop and execute transactions and develop strategies to fully capitalize and realize the business and investment opportunities arising from Korea’s growth by addressing tax risk management and ultimately in achieving good tax strategy.
What You Will Do
- Nurturing the Malaysia-Korea relationship through business partnership and assist in resolving any complexities in business transaction & investment in the Malaysia/Korea corridor.
- Assist the KPMG team in Malaysia-Korea business activities such as meeting, business events and others.
- Assist in closing the culture gap between Malaysia and Korea.
- Assist Tax Consultants, Tax Managers and Tax Directors in carrying out tax compliance, tax audit and investigations and work closely with the Inland Revenue Board in resolving tax issues facing by the Korean businesses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be fluent in Korean language.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Closing in 23 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm