KPMG Indirect Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which includes all Indirect Tax matters, covering Sales Tax, Service Tax, Customs duties and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Our clients are from a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, utilities, hotels and infrastructure industries. Our ITP professionals are well trained to render value added advice to our clients.
What you will do
- Assisting Team Members and Managers in the performance of assignments for a related portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with the Government authorities on finalization of tax matters.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics/ Accounting/Finance.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm