KPMG Indirect Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which includes all Indirect Tax matters, covering Sales Tax, Service Tax, Customs duties and Goods and Services Tax (GST). Our clients are from a wide range of industries such as the manufacturing, utilities, hotels and infrastructure industries. Our ITP professionals are well trained to render value added advice to our clients.
What You Will Do
- Assisting Lead Team Members and Managers in the performance of assignments for a related portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with the Government authorities on finalization of tax matters.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics/ Accounting/Finance.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm