Tax Consulting Assistant - Corporate Tax - Penang
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations.
We invite you to join our team in Johor Bahru and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel.
To this end, KPMG JB office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
What You Will Do
- Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/advisory projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree (First Class Honours/Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Business or related disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong report writing skills.
Closing Date – March 31, 2023.
At the heart of KPMG’s vibrant culture is a set of core beliefs, guiding and unifying our actions and behaviors. Our Values are the foundation of everything we do and every action we take.
They are embedded in our Code of Conduct to which we all subscribe.
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That is why we’ve prioritized building a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent to reach their full potential.
No matter how many awards KPMG firms win for the quality of their work, or the number of projects they deliver to clients, our people always keep what’s important in mind: inspiring confidence in the market and enabling a positive change in society.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.