KPMG Corporate Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients of diversified industries. We assist multi-national companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently.
Our corporate tax professionals as a team of experienced professionals are dedicated to advising corporate clients who are undertaking domestic and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investments etc. on any tax issue which may arise.
What You Will Do
- Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Assisting in drafting tax opinions.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree (First Class Honours / Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm