Project Management Associate - KPMG Lighthouse - Science
Looking forward to a data-driven career in a dynamic environment?
KPMG is now on the lookout for fresh talents to join the Lighthouse Centre of Excellence’s Project Management Team.
This role exists to independently manage small-scale data-driven projects (and assist on medium/large-scale projects) from the end-to-end project lifecycle.
This role will bring exposure to both external & internal projects across solutions such as Business Intelligence, Data Management System, Software & Application and Intelligent Automation.
You will be working closely with a wide range of business and technology professionals to ensure projects are delivered on time and with quality.
Inspire Confidence. Empower Change.
KPMG the Clear Choice.
What You Will Do
- Manage end-to-end project activities from requirement gathering to deployment phase to ensure that projects are delivered on-time and achieves the final project objectives.
- Escalate project risk and stay in constant status communication with relevant stakeholders (external & internal).
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed, and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Track and monitor project progress/status, prepare project status slides and lead internal project alignment meetings.
- Prepare documents such as User Requirement Specification (URS) documents, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases.
- Perform internal testing of the solutions developed.
- Ensuring proper documentation and filling of final deliverables.
- Assist with the preparation of project planning and timeline requirements for new proposals.
- Translate technical requirements/jargons to business user.
- Encouraged to equip yourself with different types of skillsets by exploring other areas of work within Lighthouse such as Data Analytics, Software Development, Intelligent Automation, and Data Engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree with a quantitative focus or IT-related, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics/Science, Accounting & Finance, Actuarial Science.
- Independent, organized, results oriented, teamwork spirit and ability to undertake multiple tasks to meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, critical-thinking and clear thought process.
Systematic troubleshooting approach, coupled with strong communication skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Prior professional experience in project delivery / project coordination will be an added advantage. Client-facing experience will also be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of data analytics, robotic process automation, software & application development, is not required but will be an added advantage.
- Prior knowledge/application of Microsoft Project / Visio software or any other Project Management Tool will be an added advantage.
- The selected candidate is expected to upskill project management knowledge and obtain accreditation such as PMP and Scrum Master.
At the heart of KPMG’s vibrant culture is a set of core beliefs, guiding and unifying our actions and behaviors. Our Values are the foundation of everything we do and every action we take.
They are embedded in our Code of Conduct to which we all subscribe.
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That is why we’ve prioritized building a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent to reach their full potential.
No matter how many awards KPMG firms win for the quality of their work, or the number of projects they deliver to clients, our people always keep what’s important in mind: inspiring confidence in the market and enabling a positive change in society.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Petaling Jaya
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.