KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG and our purpose are:
- To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
- To provide world class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their people’s growth and development.
The Learning & Development Associate reports to the L&D Manager and Director, and key roles include:
- Support of the learning initiatives rolled out for our Extraordinary People that aligns to the KBS purpose.
- Roles and responsibilities pertaining to Student Affairs and support for our Extraordinary People in their pursuit of professional qualification and development.
What You Will Do
- To provide support services to students and prospective students within the Firm on sponsorship program of professional studies, provide guidance on program procedures & policies, and problem resolution.
- To oversee the coordination and administration such as professional study course registration & enrollment, subscription, invoicing, exemption, exam fees, and withdrawals.
- To manage the student database in the Student Affairs System, including the analysis and preparation of stakeholder’s reports.
- Builds positive and collaborative working relationships with colleges/tuition providers externally and management teams internally to drive collaboration and inclusion, and add value to working relationships.
- To constantly review/improve on the Student Affairs handbook and process workflow.
- To attend and participate in meetings with students, professional bodies’ seminars, events, conferences and other related activities.
- Learns and be familiar with the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
- Consistently delivers high quality work to meet internal clients’ needs and KBS team’s needs and appropriately prioritizes tasks to meet objectives and timelines.
- Day to day responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Associate.
- Be responsible for the support and coordination of assigned technical programs and non-technical programs such as Leadership and Business Development skills programs; or technology based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- Generates, analyses and prepares regular various stakeholder reports and compliance reports.
- Maintains and updates the technical and non-technical program information in the GLMS and KBS portal to ensure alignment with the current Learning Maps.
- Provides innovative solutions related to the support of technical and non-technical programs.
- This role will be accredited to be a VC producer to support the VC facilitator teams in the delivery of VC programs.
- Collaborates with KPMG Global Learning & Development team and KPMG Asia Pacific Learning & Development team, on learning and development projects/initiatives for implementation in KPMG Malaysia.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates with at least a Degree in HRD/ Management/ Business Administration/ Business Management/ Psychology; other fields may be considered.
- Relevant work experience in coordinating or organising training programs is an advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently.
- Passionate about developing people.
- Strong coordination skills with an eye for detail, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm