The Knowledge Management function is a function that supports the Firm’s strategic growth initiatives by providing market intelligence insights, updates and reports on competitors and sector players. Also, the function is responsible to ensure the effective dissemination of information and knowledge firm-wide by providing the right tools, sources, knowledge and system.
What You Will Do
This role will work closely under the guidance of the Knowledge Management Manager to provide assistance in knowledge management activities / tasks. The duties include, but is not limited to:
- Work closely with and provide assistance to KM team in producing an annual analysis on public listed companies in Malaysia. Tasks include data extraction from the companies’ annual reports and charting / report preparation.
- Assist in compiling and disseminating market news, updates and reports on competitors, sectors and key players on company’s digital platform.
- Involve in projects for the Firm initiated by Growth department.
- Provide assistance on any scope of work which is deemed relevant and necessary by the management, when and where necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years of Degree in relevant disciplines (Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Social Science). Those with a CGPA of Second Upper and above would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail conscious, capable to multi-task and work with tight deadlines.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Statistics
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm