The Knowledge Management function is a function that supports the Firm’s strategic growth initiatives by providing market intelligence insights, updates and reports on competitors and sector players. Also, the function is responsible to ensure the effective dissemination of information and knowledge firm-wide by providing the right tools, sources, knowledge and system.
What you will do
This role will work closely under the guidance of the Knowledge Management Manager and Director of Markets, to provide assistance in knowledge management activities / tasks. The duties include, but is not limited to:
- Assist in developing and disseminating market intelligence insights, updates and reports on competitors, sectors and key players, and any other topics related to the Firm’s direction for growth and business generation by using various platforms including digital / online, print, mobile and social media avenues.
- Assist in providing insights and inputs to the key stakeholders in terms of research, findings and market intelligence for client issues and challenges. This would include preparation of documents, reports, analytical work, review of content and sourcing of information from various reliable platforms and tools.
- Learn and be familiar with the research tools available for staff firm-wide.
- Manage and provide support to staff on various knowledge management tools and frameworks.
- Coordinate, process and resolve research requests received from an internal desk platform. This would include engaging with requestors to understand the needs, applying the correct research tools to resolve the requests, generating research results from the research tools available before sending the reports back to research requestors.
- Perform other general administrative duties in the scope of Knowledge Management research tools and practices.
- Involve in projects for the Firm initiated by Growth department.
- Provide assistance on any scope of work which is deemed relevant and necessary by the management, when and where necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in related disciplines (knowledge in Economics and research methodology would be an advantage)
- For Officer level] Fresh grads with strong interest in research are encouraged to apply.
- [For Executive level] 1-2 years of experience is knowledge management, research, communication or related field is required
- Impeccable communication skills in English, both written and oral, and a high proficiency in report writing and presentations are required
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel and Outlook
- Independent, self-motivated, detail conscious, quick learner, capable to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2018, 6:00 pm