KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth, and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world’s largest organizations identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependence between the performance of our clients’ business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking entry level and more experienced level professionals to join our KPMG ITET practice.
What You Will Do
- Prepare and consolidate project reports such as Weekly Status Report and Monthly Status Report.
- Maintain project registers and lists (such as Action Logs, Risk Register, etc.
- Provide support to the Project Manager and the PMO Lead in the execution of project tasks.
- Prepare Minutes of Meeting and follow up on action items with respective work streams.
- Coordinate ad-hoc project tasks to deliver results in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage/support project activities, output deliveries and maintain the quality and integrity of project deliverable.
- Support the Project Manager in maintaining the Project Schedule.
- Support in performing analysis and report development and presentation documents.
- Prepare to accept different assignments from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines.
- Interest in career development in Project Management.
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage (CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE).
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and possess a Can-Do attitude.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
- Able to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm