KPMG in Malaysia offers a full range of Tax Services which are designed to help our clients to apply the most cost-effective business strategies. With our extensive industry knowledge and an international network of professionals throughout the globe, we are committed to delivering this on a global basis and surpassing even your highest expectations.
What You Will Do
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolios and related assignments.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm