KPMG Risk Management Department:
- Assists the Firm’s Risk Management Partner and Ethics & Independence Partner in implementing and facilitating compliance with KPMG Risk Management (RM) and Ethics & Independence (E&I) policies and procedures, applicable laws, regulations and professional standards.
- Liaise with all parts of the business as necessary on compliance obligations and issues impacting KPMG Malaysia to ensure consistency in approach and commitment to compliance across KPMG Malaysia.
- Facilitates the ongoing development and review of risk management initiatives to assist KPMG Malaysia’s effort in improving its quality, risk and compliance initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Administration of internal workflow management system, including creating templates and performing testing.
- Build dashboard in MS Power BI, excel and other applications for the use of the business.
- Organizing intranet pages.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper – Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- Skilled in document management and technical support.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to ensure and maintain confidentiality is critical.
- Placements for the period of minimum 4 months.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm