KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Johor Bahru and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, JB office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
What You Will Do
Acting as engagement team member in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge in delivering professional services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or related disciplines.
- Excellent academic credentials, leadership qualities and a good track record in extracurricular activities.
- Initiative, good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm