KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG in Malaysia has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's network of firms. The Malaysian firm now has 65 partners and over 1,900 staff located across 10 offices.
The People, Performance & Culture department charged with finding, screening, recruiting and training job applicants, as well as administering employee-benefit programs.
What You Will Do
- Support and coordinate interview sessions.
- Assist from short-listing candidates to preparation and notification of job offer, and follow up through to candidates coming onboard for all business.
- Preparation of offer letter.
- Filing employees' documents, identifying and separating them according to the respective functions.
- Participate and support for campus recruitment activities or internship recruitment activities, and other activities as required.
- Coordinate orientation programmes organised for interns.
- Assist in internship exit and clearance.
- Assist in business report and preparation of presentation slides.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm