Whether you are venturing into new markets, services or product lines, understanding trends, market potential and the socio-political climate are key to the success of your business. The challenge, however, lies in making sense of the information available and the impact of evolving developments on your business. We can help you.
We speak your language and appreciate your business challenges. Our professionals bring to every engagement with you their breadth of experience and depth of expertise. Tapping into our wealth of industry and market insights, we cut through complexity to hone in on the real issues. We develop plans not just to support your business needs today, but where you want to be in the future.
What You Will Do
- Assist team members in project deliveries.
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs, undertake project filings and maintain the quality of the project.
- Assist in business report writing and preparation of presentation slides.
- Support the Business Development team in proposal writing, research and development of sales presentation slides and kits.
- Undertake research and analysis to support project requirements and practice development.
- Assist experienced members with projects covering IT Strategic planning & implementation, governance, structure, project management, information protection, system assurance and others.
- Support experienced members to bridge communication gaps between the business executives and IT professionals by managing and improving the performance of their business systems as well as to avoid misunderstandings and misaligned expectations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm