What you will do
- Support the MARCOM team in development of integrated marketing campaigns and projects across production pipeline – devising ideas on relevant communication platforms (print, website, intranet, app, social media).
- Assist in coordination with suppliers /vendors to manage production and distribution for flyer, brochures, buntings, advertisement, corporate gifts and KPMG merchandizing.
- Assist in organizing and execution of firm events such as workshops, seminars, conferences, dinner, receptions, and other special events – tasks includes delegates RSVP and registration management as well as liaising with relevant vendors and external agencies to effectively carry out event.
- Assist in attaining necessary information for reporting purpose when required to document effectiveness of projects.
- Identify potential opportunities such as external events/placements for distribution and promote brand visibility.
- Support special projects undertaken by the Head of Department that requires administrative tasks, research, and materials preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree in relevant disciplines (Mass Communication/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Psychology or equivalent), with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper.
- Experiences in event planning, advertising, project management and marketing would be added advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Management, Marketing and Sales, Communications, Psychology...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm