What You Will Do
Working with the MARCOM Manager, the duties include:
- Supporting the MARCOM team in development of integrated marketing campaigns and projects across production pipeline – devising ideas on relevant communication platforms (print, website, intranet, app, social media).
- Assist in organizing and execution of firm events such as online webinars/conferences and special events – tasks includes drafting of eVites and other e-communications, registration management and liaising with relevant vendors and external agencies to effectively carry out event.
- Identify potential opportunities such as external events/exhibitions as placements for distribution to promote brand visibility.
- Assist in Public Relations plans, this entails drafting of press materials (press releases, byline articles, editorials) arranging media events online/physical; developing key messages and briefing notes for key spokespeople ahead of media interviews; monitoring news coverage and reporting.
- Assist to develop and manage communications/editorial calendar; develop written materials including and not limited to creative writing, newsletters, social media messages and official documents (e.g. for Government ministries); editing and proofreading; manage corporate websites.
- Assist in attaining necessary information for reporting purpose when required to document effectiveness of projects.
- Support special projects undertaken by the Head of Department that requires administrative tasks, research, and materials preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree in relevant disciplines (Mass Communication/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Psychology or equivalent),with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper.
- Experiences in event planning, advertising, project management and marketing would be added advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Added proficiency in Mandarin/Bahasa Malaysia will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel and Outlook, MS Power BI is a plus.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
Closing in 5 months
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Management,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm