KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG and our purpose are:
- To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
- To provide world class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their people’s growth and development.
The Learning & Development Intern reports to the L&D Assistant Manager and Director, and the main role is to support the initiatives in the design and development of digital learning contents for both technical skill and non-technical skill areas.
What you will do
- Works closely with and supports the Digital L&D Specialist in the design and development of interactive and engaging web-based learning and eLearning contents through digital authoring tools and various technological enablers trending in digital learning.
- Consistently delivers high quality work to meet internal clients’ needs.
- Prioritizes tasks to meet objectives and timelines.
- Builds positive and collaborative working relationships to drive collaboration and inclusion.
- Provides innovative solutions related to the design and development of digital learning contents.
- Learns and be coached on how to use Articulate Storyline 3.0 for the development of digital learning contents.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Day to day responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Intern.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality
- Able to work independently
- Passionate about developing digital learning contents and materials
- Strong multimedia skills with an eye for details, thoroughness and timeliness
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and PowerPoint
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm